2. Dusty and Lulu, the creative couple behind cool homeware such as this Sweet Cheeks teatowel are all about making cooking and cleaning fun and sexy.
3. Wouldn’t a proposal with this Chocolate dessert ring, be something to talk about for years to come.
4. I love Hersheys kisses, so I’m not sure they would last 14 days before Valentines day but it’s a seriously cute idea. Kiss me countdown
5. A great start to any marriage, learning to cook well with The Newlywed cookbook.
6. Giant fabric heart sticker – How sweet if your bloke wears this to work on Valentines day!
8. Make your valentines gift unique with this Free Printable geometric heart shaped wrapping paper
9. I love retro styled homeware and I think this Vintage motel sign print will bring back some romance.