1. Ingrid made these for our very first Sister V sister job for REAL magazine. They save time as you don’t have to stand by the frying pan like traditional pancakes. She got the idea from her partner Jim’s love of his mums Yorkshire puddings.
2. All I can say is pretty pretty pretty and from a blog that is all things pretty, organised and thrifty written by sisters like us!
3. Stunning designs from Colombian illustrator Catalina Estrada. Her work features on stationary, bike helmets, umbrellas, wallpaper and even in Target for their 2011 Easter campaign. Check it out – you will be in LOVE!!!
4. Easter cup cakes for the kids – Rushed for time? Make life easy and use a quality cake mix and frosting like Laura from got chocolate.com.
5. Try making your own hot cross buns this year. Check out these stunning looking apple and cinnamon buns from the magazine Gourmet Traveller.
6.These 7 egg decorating ideas are super easy and look amazing. The black and white ones are just done with a vivid marker (sharpie).
7. Cute and impressive Easter inspired carrot door decorations. My kids would love to wake up to these! Evie from the blog the Ballard Bunch shares her talents for photography, crafts, DIY and family.
8. These cheesecake filled chocolate easter eggs are from the website eatyourbooks.com a site that catalogues all your hardcopy recipe books and makes finding a recipe super easy. ($25 USD per year to join)
9. This rich chocolate cake with a truffle egg nest would make a statement sitting on your table this Easter. Its from the DIY blog Handmade Charlotte – I dont know how she does it with 5 children!