2. Creme Fraiche sorbet – super easy if you have an ice-cream maker and sounds very refreshing. It’s from the super busy Nancy and her blog A communal table. She is a personal chef, food photographer and stylist as well as a busy mum.
3. Figs and creme fraiche with chestnut honey – a match made in heaven! The authors of this blog Jody Adams and Ken Rivard have been cooking together since first meeting at a gourmet food store in Rhode Island, almost thirty years ago.
4. Butternut squash with feta and a harissa creme fraiche dressing. Looks impressive and I think the harissa creme fraiche dressing would be a great dip with jacket potatoes, wedges, or even corn chips.
5. Dont buy expensive creme fraiche – make your own.
6. Sam from Drizzle and dip creates an Aubergine and feta burger with minty creme fraiche – these can be eaten with or without a bun and make a nice change to the usual beef burger.
7. Want a decadent breakfast? Check out the one pot wonder of eggs, morels and peas with a cream fraiche and basil puree from the blog Zen can cook.
9. The kitchn review and provide a recipe for this pretty cranberry creme fraiche bundt cake from the book Cake Simple by Christie Matheson. Girls party? Afternoon with the ladies? Valentines day? Endless possibilities…