1. Coasters: These would look great in your home if vintage country style is your thing. Or you could try and make your own if you have any mason jar lids hanging around. For the time-poor (like myself) you can get them from Debbie at Curious sofa.
2. Wee Wee Wee tea towel. Block printed and handwritten on hemp and organic cotton by Renee from Brindy Linen. What a super cute original gift idea for the home cook.
3. Ham art: If your into graphics and need a shot of colour in your kitchen, this print will do just nicely. Check out Tad’s other animal work here
4. Melamine pig plate: Graphics and wallpaper prints are a great combo, and a cool idea for a kids birthday. For an extra $2US you can get this plate personalised – A very clever idea from supermums Julie and Andrea of Little Uni .
5. Scooting pig tea towel: I can just imagine how Jo from Hammade came up with this quirky idea…after a few drinks perhaps?
6. Piggie salt n pepper shakers: Get in quick to snap up these one of a kind vintage oinkers.
7. Pork butcher diagram: Follow the latest trend right now, and set up a butchery style kitchen with this print. All you need now, is butchers hooks for your pots and pans, and a butchers block.
8. iphone 5 case: I seem to be the only person that doesn’t have an iphone these days, however if I did, I would be getting myself this little wooden textured case with a litte piggy etched on the back from Hello Delicious
9. Stemless wine glasses: If you love wine and bacon, this has to be the perfect present for you then. From EastMesaDesign