3. Feeling crafty and have 5 minutes to spare. These painted arrow salad servers will dress up any salad.
4. I didn’t know what Mid Century Modern was until I decided to renovate my house, now it’s all I seem to want more than anything. This MCM bright salad platter with teak tongs has been added to my wish list.
5. My favourite colour is salad art print is such a happy, fun and virtuous print to have on your kitchen wall.
6. Spring dipped salad bowls – a beautiful mix of natural wood and bright rubber just sings spring.
7. Add a pop of colour to your kitchen with this retro enamel bright red colander. But be quick, there is only one.
8. An affordable way to jazz up a simple salad, just add these fun floral green salad servers.
9. Salad spinner art – I love kids art, I have my son’s works of art framed in my lounge. This is such a cool idea for kids. The gist is, you place a paper plate in a salad spinner, add some paint and spin your masterpeice. Rebekah will show you how on her blog a bit of sunshine.